The Media Production Show in 2017, 13 & 14 June at Olympia, London. It’s the event where creativity meets technology and hub to network with specialist and professionals within the industry.
Many exhibitors from 2016’s show have chosen to exhibit at MPS 2017 as they found The Media Production Show to provide them with the opportunity to meet with decision makers, key professionals and specialists within the industry.
Here’s what The Media Production Show can do for your business:
- Visitors attracted by FREE high-quality content over the 2 days, including seminars, workshops and product launches.
- VIP experience for exclusive, senior-level decision makers across the creative industries; including access to the VIP lounge
- Numerous networking opportunities at the sponsored bar and drink receptions.
- Lead generation - The Media Production Show offers businesses the opportunity get in front of hundreds of senior decision makers from across the media and creative sectors and generate valuable new business leads.
- Exposure - Exhibiting at the show gives businesses valuable exposure to Media Business Insight’s readership and the chance to sell their products and services to an ideal audience of decision makers and buyers.
- Brand awareness - Content via our in-house publications, digital offerings and events can typically be found at the very top of a myriad of Google searches relating to creative sectors, latest news and directories of production suppliers.
- Diversity - Attendees come from all across the creative industry, from many different sectors, all looking to do business and work with you on their forthcoming projects.
- Fantastic networking opportunities – the show provides the perfect opportunity to network with professionals and peers, discuss ideas and make new contacts and leads – both at the event and before the event takes place.
- Launch new products and services – Exhibiting at the show is the ideal platform to launch new products and services in front of an engaged audience. There are also further opportunities to demo new innovative solutions and technology in our seminar and session rooms. Ideally placed after NAB, the show offers the chance for exhibitors to reveal product exclusives for the first time in Europe.
- Value for money - Stands at The Media Production Show ’17 start from just £315 +VAT, offering businesses the chance to get in front of a huge audience for a fraction of the cost it takes to exhibit further afield.